The Plastic Keg and Growler Spear
- The cheapest option is also the lightest and smallest so great for taking out and about.
- Very simple, unbreakable design.
- Includes the "Condom" plastic picnic tap below.
- Chrome or steel tap options can't be used with this spear.
- Has no pressure release valve so you need to open the lid slightly if you accidentally over pressurise your keg / growler
- Can be used for force carbonating but make sure the clamps on the hoses are tight.
- Comes as standard with the Manual CO2 Injector
- Upgrade to the Professional Regulator for a much easier pour and ability to carbonate reliably.
Plastic Picnic Tap "The Condom"
"A floppy rubber tube with a black plastic cock in it (another name for tap you pervert)..."
- Attaches directly to the plastic keg and growler spear above
- Attaches via a ball lock disconnect to the "Double Ender" spear (get one here)
- Consists of a length of beer line with a plastic tap clamped to the end
- The lightest and smallest tap option.
- Perfect for sharing a keg between friends in the middle of a table.
- The only tap that can be easily used while the kegs are laying on their side in the fridge (with either the plastic or the double ball lock spears).
- Super cheap and easy to replace compared to the chrome or steel tap options
- We always recommend getting one of these as a backup, for out and about etc
DOES NOT INCLUDE A GROWLER OR KEG!